Friday 6 April 2012

Modus Vivendi


What is a style? What one implies by mentioning the word? How do we perceive it nowadays and what’s its primary meaning?

These are the questions I pose to myself and the society by renewing my blog. A new conception, a new understanding and a broader format.
No doubt, fashion trends are reflections of historical circumstances, and the tiny details of a costume are influenced by the character features, by the inner world, intellect. But the fashion alone can’t exist. It’s like a contentless shape.
The fusion of the above mentioned features is a style. Like glamour or others. Modus vivendi. 

My blog is going to be about my dressing style and my way of life, about the things I adore, the things that inspire me, about the things that influence my mind. And heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...